Department: Conversions Department
To promote company success , through smooth running of the link between W02 and W30 ,to ensure smooth transfer of stock both physically and systematically in conversions , provide customer support and support to the department manager, to ensure best practice for all process and procedures. To achieve completion of conversion workload within the agreed TAT time and maintain open order report.
- Support team manager and perform duties when manager is absent or out of office.
- To provide guidance, instruction and direction to the team leads with regards open order report.
- To liaise with Internal sales, ASM’s and regional directors.
- Pricing and Quotes on SAP.
- To manage customer enquiries regarding orders, availability, item code queries.
- Managing open order report and customer requirement.
- Ensure all orders are dispatched within time frame of open order report.
- SAP Transactions, receipts, dispatch, BOM’s, production orders, sales orders, item code set up.
- Manage inventory and stock, liaising with inventory team.
- Liaise with Technical manager on enquiries.
- Ensure all equipment is kept in good working order and that all PPE provided is used.
- Provide input that may help improve processes and procedures throughout all areas of the building general housekeeping.
- To ensure you are punctual every day.
- To always do what you say you will do.
- To live the company values in everything you do.
Accountability - We always do what we say we will do.
Face Pace – We make decisions quickly, communicate positive energy and drive
Ambition – We have ambitious growth plans and attract ambitious people
Customer Focus – Our customer are the reason we exist
Empowerment – We give people autonomy to do their jobs effectively
The above is not an exhaustive list and may change or adapt to reflect business needs.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Manage multiple activities
- High organisation Skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- High level of customer service
- Computer skills
- Experience on SAP
- Experience on Excel
- Technical Competency
- Knowledge of the Lighting Industry
- Honest and trustworthy person
- Intelligent and Dependable
- Works well within in team
- Good work Ethic
- Goal setting
Please send your CV along with a covering letter to Catherine Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org