REX Exit box
This exit box is specifically designed for an LED light source, rather than a traditional bulky exit box adapted for LED, resulting in this attractive and slim emergency fitting. It has a long rated LED life and uses the latest energy efficient LED’s to contribute to substantial energy savings which reduces the carbon footprint of our buildings. The fitting is available in Manual-Test and Self-Test versions.
The Self-Test version has LiFePo4 batteries which provide up to 2000 charge cycles compared to NiCd 500. They also contain no cadmium so are environmentally friendly and use 60% less energy once charged.
- The ROBUS REX is available in Manual-Test, or a Self-Test version which enables testing to be carried out automatically
- The Self-Test version has:
- A manual test button on the side of the fitting which will initiate a functional emergency test outside the scheduled automated tests
- LiFePo4 batteries which provide up to 2000 charge cycles compared to NiCd 500. They also contain no cadmium so are environmentally friendly and use 60% less energy once charged
- The battery pack plugs on to the PCB which means it can be quickly unplugged from the main board for future replacement
- A set of status LED’s indicate charging and test failure mode of the battery or LED illumination after test so that rectification can be implemented
- The fitting is pre-wired with a link between switched and permanent live terminals which provides maintained operation when connected and switched live or non-maintained operation