HARBOUR LED Corrosion Proof
The ROBUS HARBOUR corrosion proof fittings consist of a high quality Tridonic constant current driver which ensures optimum LED performance, life and reliability.
The fittings also contain LiFeP04 battery technology which means they are low weight, have prolonged emergency duration and extended discharge/charge cycles.
It also has a “Plug and Play” emergency option for the whole range which provides high light output in emergency mode to ensure emergency lighting regulations are met. It is IP65 rated so is corrosion proof against the effects of water.
Available in a range of lengths (0.6m to 1.8m), wattages and lumen packages this is a fantastic range.
- There is a full range of lengths, wattages and lumen packages which enable it to replace traditional fittings on a 1 for 1 basis
- The base is flat bottomed to aid mounting, and is manufactured from high impact polycarbonate for strength and durability
- An opal polycarbonate diffuser with integral linear prisms provides a uniform light spread without dark or light extremes
- The fitting has bracket mounting points moulded into the base which provide a fast clip-in installation
- The base also has a number of reinforced glanding points in the base to aid gland or conduit entry
- All the diffuser clips are stainless steel so won’t seize or rust and includes accessory kit with mounting brackets, triangular suspension hangers and clip locking screws for safety
- The fitting has a special clip feature allowing the diffuser to hang from the body without support for easy installation
- The Led tray has finger holes to help remove it from the sprung retaining clips. It also has nylon supporting straps to allow both hands to be used for conductor termination
- The fitting has an IP65 and IK08 rating which means it is suitable to be installed in wet and dusty environments such as wash down areas, and will be strong and durable if installed in areas where they may get the occasional knock or scrape such as in industrial units or storage areas
- A four pole push-connect spring terminal block with 2 ports per pole provides fast and simple connection, loop in/out and permanent live facility for simple emergency conversion
- The range benefits from the Robus EPR feature (Emergency Pack Ready) which means that all emergency pack connections are by male/female connectors for true “Plug and Play”. This allows the emergency option to be fitted in seconds
- The emergency utilises the latest LiFePO4 battery technology which has:
- Low weight for easier handling of the light fitting
- Shorter time to fully charge for faster availability after installation or emergency use
- Slow discharge when not connected to mains
- >2000 charge/discharge cycles, double traditional types
- The Harbour has a Tridonic constant current driver which provides optimum LED drive current to enhance LED life
- SwitchDim, DALI and Analogue Dimmable options are available through the conversions department which allows for functional dimming by retractive switch or daylight harvesting to reduce energy costs where this can be employed
- High quality LM80 and TM21 tested LED’s are used which ensure the fitting will have excellent light output consistent over life, low power consumption and long rated LED life
- Having a 4,000K CCT and Ra of 80 means they are ideal for good visibility and security cameras as used in many indoor or outdoor parking facilities
- LED being solid state means it has no filaments or electrode seals to fail, the main cause of traditional light source failure.
It also means the fitting will switch on and off instantaneously so can be used with PIR, Microwave, or Photocell sensors
Note: The fitting is “Corrosion Proof” against the effects of water only