Vegas LED Flexi-strip
This range of LED flexi-strip consists of single colour warm or neutral white, RGB or RGBW strip which can be ordered by the metre.
This is a system, which when used with appropriate drivers and controllers provides a superb lighting effect for domestic, retail, commercial or entertainment venues. Accessory amplifiers allow the system to be extended to almost unlimited size.
For those requiring a ready to install system, we provide a bespoke cutting and soldering service through our conversions department where flexi-strip can be supplied to any length up to the maximum run size with supply tails.
DOWNLOAD PRODUCT INFORMATION DOCUMENT
GO TO VEGAS LED FLEXI-STRIP CALCULATOR
- The range can be ordered in reels of 10, 30 and 50 metres which is ideal for a stocking wholesaler or approved installer
- Alternatively, the flexi-strip can be ordered by the metre supplied by our customisation department. They will also supply bespoke system design lengths with pre-soldered supply tails along with control components as required
- The range includes Warm and Neutral white, RGB and RGB+W, which provides a range of solutions from simple dimmable single colour to exciting multi-colour mode combinations
- Available in 12 or 24VDC High, Medium or Low density the range provides impressive lighting solutions for low cost domestic or high specification homes, retail, entertainment venues or commercial premises
- IP20 or IP67 rated versions of all variants provide standard or higher ingress protection for wet area such as bathrooms or water features
- A full range of drivers make it suitable for small installations such as a display cabinet or for large bespoke systems requiring multiple high power PSU’s
- A full range of aluminium extrusion in lengths of 2m provide mechanical protection for the strip where installed if positions where it might be damaged such as under stair tread nosing’s
- There are connection packs available allowing complex flexi-strip shapes to be installed
- The flexi-strip can also be linked with DMX 512 control systems for extended control functionality for theatre type applications
- A complete range of dimmable drivers, controllers with remote control or wall plates provide extended control options you would expect from this professional system
- Amplifiers are also available to extend the system almost without limit
- The LED’s used are of high quality, being tested to IES LM80 so have a rated LED life of 30,000 hours and carry the 3 year Robus warranty
- The LED’s run cool so produce little infra-red which together with no ultra-violet in the light beam means they won’t burn or damage sensitive fabrics or displays and are won’t burn sensitive skin if touched