This range of GLS lamps join the exciting new ROBUS CONNECT family of products. It has the latest in WI-FI controllability using the ROBUS CONNECT App. This provides mobile phone and remote access control of ROBUS CONNECT products including on/off switching, tuneable colour temperature and RGB colour, dim level, grouping and scene setting and also integrates with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa WI-FI devices.
- The lamps are Wi-Fi enabled so are controlled from the Robus CONNECT App through a local or remote Wi-Fi/data connection
- ROBUS CONNECT devices can be turned on/off, dimmed, colour selected and grouped from within the ROBUS CONNECT app
- ROBUS CONNECT devices can be controlled by multiple people from multiple locations
- Scheduling allows setting up of “holiday mode” actions where lights can be set to come on or go off at specific times of the day or night
- “If This Then That” (IFTTT) provides control of lighting dependent on such things as weather conditions, time, day, night, sunrise or sunset.
- Compatibility with Amazon or Google devices provides ultimate voice control of your lighting anywhere in the house so any function in the app can become voice activated
- Many of these functions are brilliant for anyone who wants to take control of their lit space, from young children, to home-office working, to elderly or infirmed people who can control the colour and mood of their lighting depending on their activity, either by voice command or buttons on their tablet or phone
- As well as these exciting modern lighting controls, GLS Connect:
- Is the same physical size as the traditional General Lighting Service (GLS) lamp so can retro-fit into most fittings
- Is available with Bayonet and Edison Screw caps which allow the lamp to be used in fittings of UK or European origin